Edu Passion 2019

Well hello people!! My name Michael Adigreace from XI SCIENCE 2, 

I want to tell you about event in SMAN 3 Bandung. I know its late, but dont be sad because I'm not sad at all to tell you about my experience.

So the event named Edu Passion 2019: Agranasta, this event held on Thursday, January 24 2019. This event was organized by OSIS LXVI and Counselor SMAN 3 Bandung and this event intend to give insight for the students about some universities especially for 12th grade which is now they must know what university fit them if they don't know about what university are fit for them they will lost and they future will be distracted.

I'm part of OSIS LXVI, I handle the documentations, handle to capture any moments that will be make this event cooler than before hehehe. Early mornings the event was opened by greetings, some performance from extracurricular. Something special come from the gate and it was Ridwan Kamil come to this event. Wow so great right?

On evening main venue was empty because all the people go to the classroom to listen the presentation from some "cool" Universities in Indonesia.

Ok thats all from me see ya later fellas!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Comet: Natural Phenomenon

It's All About Me