Bakti Desa 2019

Well hello people!! My name Michael Adigreace from XI SCIENCE 2, right now i'm going to tell you all about my experince when bakti desa 2019.

Okay I'm sorry for this post will really disappointing because this post is going less than my post before.

Okay when my friends were just having fun I am here feeling bored and sad because I can't take part in this event. Whyyyy??? I can guess you will ask that question hahahah..... That's all because in December I had an accident that caused my jaw to break and I had to undergo an operation that required a long rest until the month of January 21 so I could only lie down waiting when I could go back to school while not being able to do anything and eat anything , I know the story is sad but that's the fact that I have to go through so I can't take part in this event.

That's all my story about bakdes. I was disappointed to apologize if I told a long story because honestly I didn't know anything about the village.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Comet: Natural Phenomenon

Edu Passion 2019

It's All About Me