Dialogue (Expression offer and suggestions)

Rafid : Hey! Is anybody sitting here?
Michael: No, have a seat please!
Rafid: Thanks. So have you decided which additional subject you want?
Michael: Of course I have! Earlier today I attended Economy class.
Rafid: I haven't decided myself.
Michael: You should consider your own interest. German and Economy is very different.
Rafid: You are right. I suppose I like German more than Economy because I would like to learn a new language.
Michael: I think language is hard.
Rafid: I think you should see the goods coming from learning languages.
Michael: I think so, too. So do you want me to accompany you to the teacher's room?
Rafid: What for?
Michael: To tell the teacher about your choice of subject. Shall we?
Rafid: Let's go then.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Comet: Natural Phenomenon

Edu Passion 2019

It's All About Me